Tweedmaker.com COVID19 Update
Firstly thank you all for your kind words and understanding over the last week, this is a very strange time.
We at Tweedmaker pride ourselves on the highest quality and we will endeavour to continue to do this amid the Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation. Tweedmaker’s top priority is the health and safety of our employees, partners and customers.
As the global situation is developing on a daily basis, we will update our current policies and guidelines here as they develop. The information outlined below is reflective of our policies and guidelines as of March 18 2020.
- All of our team are working remotely from their own homes
- The entire Tweedmaker family is practicing social distancing, this is in the best interest of our valued employees and their families and can help curb this outbreak
- Social distancing and enhanced cleaning procedures have been undertaken in our tailor’s workshops to ensure employee and public health
We will endeavor to keep you informed of any changes regarding your order as soon as we learn of them and work to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
- We are continuing to produce some of the best tweed suits you can find
- Currently we project that shipping times could extend to 8-10 weeks
If our customers have a specific date that they require their order by, we would ask that they let us know so we can speak to them individually to ensure the best outcome possible.
- Our warehouse of standard size suits in the US and UK are less effected, while social distancing is in place we expect a few additional days in order to process and send your new tweed suit, so see if you can grab yourself a bargain from our in stock items.
We thank you for your continued support, stay safe and as always, keep it classy!
Ryan from Tweedmaker
Feel free to contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in the contact form below.