Standard Sizing Guide
To find your Suit Size you need to know the measurement of your Chest, Height and Waist. Use a tape measure or go by the measurements of an already well fitting suit.
1. Your Jacket and Waistcoat size is found by measuring around the widest part of your chest and using that measurement.
2. Your Jacket Length is determined by your height:
5’4” - 5’8” / 162-172cm Short.
5’9” - 6’0” / 175-183cm Regular.
6’1” - 6’3” / 185-190cm Long.
3. Your Waist Size is found by measuring around the widest part of waist an inch below your navel. You can use your normal Jeans Size if you like, we use vanity sizing like most high streets shops. Please mention in the comments wether you have measured yourself or are going by your regular jeans size.
4. Your Trouser Length is measured from the crotch down the inside of the leg to beyond the ankle, or you can copy or measure the inseam of an already well fitting pair of trousers, from the crotch to the ankle. Again you can rely on your regular trouser length.
5. Slim Fit is an extra option we provide which is slightly tighter on the thighs than a regular fitting pair of trouser. However it is no where near the tightness of skinny jeans.